Project Manager/Team Leader
Development & Design
An energetic, engaged, responsive, executive with sales and marketing expertise that has translated into $32 million in sales. Strategic planning, development, and execution are required to obtain those kinds of results.
I wear many hats, can effectively create email or social media campaigns, digital content, perform hands-on web development, and enjoy being part of a creative team. Together we can effectively bring your concept and ideas to life with value and performance-driven results.
Project Manager/Team Leader
With team spirit, 19 years of implementing, managing, organizing, executing and monitoring until completion.
Develop, manage and analyze traditional and digital marketing campaigns, create engaging content with photography and video.
Designed and built a system to manage information, compiling and prioritizing buyers to enhance the flow of sales process.
Successful Strategy Execution
Define the goal, execute the plan, track ongoing sales campaigns with revisions and launch.
Deliver results that support internal teams and satisfy customers with trust and a sense of transparency.
Years of Web Development
Years of Project Management
Million in Sales (2016-2019)
Cups of Coffee
Perfection is the enemy of done.
Communication is the cornerstone of every business. You want to effectively communicate to the global community about your product, service or event.
Most importantly, you want this communication to instantly give prospects a true sense of your product or event.
Testimonials & Featured Clients
"Courtney and I have been co-workers, team members and friends since 2010. We have successfully sold and completed three award winning projects together - Wellington/Lincoln Park Neighborhood, Peak One Neighborhood and Basecamp. She has been an excellent asset to the team with her attention to detail, strong work ethic and overall positive attitude and energy. I look forward to working with her again in the future."
"SVR has worked with Climbbetty since 2015. She is reliable and does great work!"
"Courtney is great to work with. She listens and is super efficient in everything she does. I highly recommend working with her."
Visit a few of the websites I’ve Built
Employment History and Education
Founder and Operator | New Zealand Travel Solved
March 2019 – Present
- Responsible for all aspects of travel planning and coaching for clients, including communication, discussions, strategizing, logistics, and bookings.
- Developer and Designer of newzealandtravelsolved.com
- Website Updates and Maintenance.
- Lead generation through Social Media Content, Ads, Newsletters and Webinars.
- Proficiencies: Axus, Hootesuite, Canva, Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop, FTP, WordPress, Divi, CSS, basic HTML, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Google Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft Office, Canva
Founder, Designer and Developer | Climbbetty LLC
May 2014 – Present
- Responsible for all aspects of planning and development of websites including, but not limited to scope-of-work, budgets, timing and contracts, design, development.
- Developer and Designer of Climbbetty.com
- Website Updates and Maintenance of multiple websites
- Lead generation through Social Media Content, Ads and Monthly Newsletters.
- Creative Content, Photography, and Video
- Proficiencies: Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop, FTP, WordPress, Divi, CSS, basic HTML, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Google Suite, Dropbox, Microsoft Office, Canva
Project Manager/Director of Marketing & Sales | Lincoln Park/Wellington Neighborhood, Brynn Grey Partners
August 2001 – Present
- 32 Million in sales since 2016
- Responsible for Lead Generation through, website, social media ads, email campaigns, and traditional advertising.
- Contact Management and Communciation.
- Primary Point of Contact for Buyers through the Sales Process, Interior Finishes, and Closing.
- Created Buyer Information Management System to categorize and prioritize.
- Managed, Coordinated and Monitored Construction Schedules, Finishes, Upgrades.
- Proficiencies: Microsoft Office, WordPress, ZOOM, Docusign, Constant Contact, Salesforce, Google Suite, Google Analytics, MarkSystems
Employing Real Estate Brokers License - Colorado
Employing Real Estate Broker License in Colorado, USA
1989 – Present
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Journalism
Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Journalism, Media Studies and Communciation | Ohio University Southern Campus
1989 – 1991
Scripps School of Journalism
Courtney Kenady Printable Resume (PDF)
Sometimes I like to Write …
The air is heavy and warm. It lays on you like a thick blanket of moisture. The least amount of clothing is best. It’s my first morning in Playa Grande, Costa Rica. I brewed some Costa Rican coffee and headed out with my steaming cup to the beach to check out the waves and see the surfers on dawn-patrol. read more
Jaisalmer is located at the western end of the Rajasthan Region in India and very close to the Pakistan border. This desert city is known as the Golden City for its golden sandstone building, many with intricate carving and architectural details. Jaisalmer is the picturesque and romantic city of Rajasthan. read more
Where is my filter? I use to have one, at least, in my mind, I would hold back some of the petty and useless rhetoric that would be doing circles in my brain during small talk and conversations with friends and acquaintances. Maybe I just said nothing. That is more likely. read more